Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from France

Jules

Reaction score
Not really beginner in flying toys - little helicopters and drones - I bought last week an Anafi. Very impressed ! :)
I was looking at Anafi because of its data politic; also because I wanted a non-filtered orders machine, and too bad for risks !
I live exactly in a little flying school aerodrome axis. I can (theoretically) not fly 400 meters each side, so I have to be careful, and discreet, for trials. Fortunately they do not fly every days, so can I sometime fly a little bit higher than the trees ;) When I want to fly farer I keep 5-8 meters up to the fields to about 3-400 m, then I take up to 50 meters.
All could be okay, excepted Parrot's support is ghostly. And that's a pitty because the machine is globally more than correct I think.
Hope I'm welcome :)

fly4.png

Jules, you are very welcome to join our little forum. I hope that we can answer any questions that you have. Some of your questions may already have been answered so using the search function will help to find them.

Reactions: Jules and dirkclod
Hello friends :) It was short but not long: I lose the machine :/ I've touch a three in a long curve (**** cinema mode giving so large curves !) about 3 meters high. But it certainly felt in the jungle.
Of course I recovered the last GPS position totally lost in land. For the moment I cannot find it but everybody knows and ready to help. I keep hope :)

• Sad
Reactions: 70Falcon
Hello friends :) It was short but not long: I lose the machine :/ I've touch a three in a long curve (**** cinema mode giving so large curves !) about 3 meters high. But it certainly felt in the jungle.
Of course I recovered the last GPS position totally lost in land. For the moment I cannot find it but everybody knows and ready to help. I keep hope :)
Keep looking. I hope you find it...

Reactions: Jules
Ach so gibt es auch vom Deutschland mensch Drones Fluggers ? :D
Nur ein witz, danke @Dirk_ANAFI :)

** How that ? from Germany also drones drivers ? Just a joke friend, thanks :) **

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320