Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help with Anafi rebuild

For testing your drone 1.6.7. should be ok. And by that time there will be 1.6.8 ;) Not sure if Parrot comes up with a better version as they haven't during the last weeks with the other updates but hope is a good thing! Certainly in these times.....

Never getting bored in Algonquin. Shortly after we were there a couple was killed by a bear. But in general, after a short while in the park I was more afraid of lunatics rather than bear and moose.
I'll be there again - one day.

Reactions: D2S
Unfortunately you won't be able to dump 1.6.7, they have a beta on the playstore now so I'm presuming they are wanting everyone to now become they're guinea pigs and risk destroying their drones.

You would expect with a device of such a level and such a price tag any firmware would be tested thoroughly....

Parrot haven't as yet posted the official release notes for the 1.6.5 firmware update.... and no mention of the 1.6.7 update on the website either......hmmmmm... weird and most strange....LOL

Scroll down a bit on freeflight 6 playstore page, you'll see what looks like science experiment bottle and it will say join the beta program or something like that

I was on 1.6.7 and it was a disaster, I joint beta, opened that had a flight and got 800m on channel 3 (CE) with no loss of signal.
Beta will more than likely still be 1.6.7 but maybes they've already ironed a few things out.

Never getting bored in Algonquin. Shortly after we were there a couple was killed by a bear. But in general, after a short while in the park I was more afraid of lunatics rather than bear and moose.
I'll be there again - one day.

We ARE lucky to have such access to the Natural. Canoeing all through! Love it too....

We ARE lucky to have such access to the Natural. Canoeing all through! Love it too....

You two guys might be interested in Shawn James Youtube channel. I have been following him for a while now. Great videos.

Reactions: D2S
You two guys might be interested in Shawn James Youtube channel. I have been following him for a while now. Great videos.

Yup...livin’ in paradise is a pare o’ dice otherwise.

And they've now opened freeflight 6 up as a beta as well.

Yup. I noticed yesterday but chose to not go beta...yet.
I am usually that guy who would. But my confidence in Parrot is so low these days.
What's the version number of the beta app?

Progress. I changed the password and updated the Drone and Freeflight to 1.6.7
I "reset" my 3 batteries but I don't think that updates the smart battery firmware. Looking now to find out the how.

Hopefully I can sort this and test fly it soon!

On the screen of your cellphone you can see the instruction. You have yo plug the cable into the battery so that it is powered and start the update while plugged. Easy as that. So no pressing on the battery to reset!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood