Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Horizontal Speed... Missing !!

Gavroche

Reaction score
Hello,
I just fly, and something intrigued me durind the flight.

When I push RTH, the vertical speed was 6m/s suprise how is hight... after I try manually in sport mode, but not more than 4m/s but in horizontal I reach 18m/s, ok there is a verry little wind from behind.

But when I looked on the parameter, i didn't find the horizontal speed.... it was missing.

Is that a bug on the new firmware? I'am on IOS.

In freeflight 6 My Parrot/MyFlights/ ,when you hit that flight and then Gps,what do u see?

In freeflight 6 My Parrot/MyFlights/ ,when you hit that flight and then Gps,what do u see?
The parcours of my flight. No more.

But the real thing is the parameter for horizontal speed disasppear from the previous version.

Are you talking about when you go into the "Presets", ie: Film - Sport - Cinematic - Racing ?

If so, I have just compared the new version, and an old version from a couple of months back.

Both have the ability to change Vertical Speed.
Neither have the option to change the Horizontal Speed

I cannot see anything missing on the new version.

Are you talking about when you go into the "Presets", ie: Film - Sport - Cinematic - Racing ?

If so, I have just compared the new version, and an old version from a couple of months back.

Both have the ability to change Vertical Speed.
Neither have the option to change the Horizontal Speed

I cannot see anything missing on the new version.
Yes I was speaking about that preset... I'am confused, I thought it was a existing parameter.

Sorry !

My mind switch between inclinaison and horizontal speed.

The horizontal speed is, afaik, a default setting IN the flight modes
In film it is slow, in sport, racing it is quick(est), in Cinema somewhere in between (I think? Never really looked that up)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320