Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I forgot to turn off the geofence - what a noob!

Nice spot to fly. What is this used for? Is for setting up nets when the tide is in?

View attachment 2050
Wooden Groynes:
- Look like wooden “fences” that are built down the beach, at built at right angles to the coastline.
- They are designed to stop material being moved along the beach by long shore drift.
- They work by building up the amount of sand on the beach. The side of the groyne facing the waves suffers erosion, but the side protected from the waves allows deposition to occur and sand builds up there.
- Groynes have a life span of approximately 20 to 30 years.
Does that help Agustine? :)

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I may be wrong but they do not look like any groynes that I have seen in the UK. The upright posts look too close together and I am not sure that Colwyn Bay suffers from longshore drift like the East Coast of the UK does. Colwyn Bay did have a thriving mussel industry in the past so they could be something to do with that.

I forgot to turn off the geofence - what a noob!

You can adjust it in flight. I did it for my son on Sunday when he was flying one of my Anafis on his phone. It restricted him to something really pedestrian. Just change the settings, the drone will just hover in place as you tinker with settings. I did the same for my other one later that day, while it was 2000 metres away.

Reactions: Zamzara

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
falcon_up