Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I'm discovering the Anafi is buggy and not really reliable

Pretty simple to do and if you use your hand to catch the SDcard and if the top holder decides to come with it you will have them both in the palm of your hand. Had mine since July and not once have I had the holder come apart like some guys have doing it this way.

I guess when using a laptop i could just connect with a cable but to download to an ipad i have no choice but put the card in an adapter. I tried installing FF6 on my ipad but it crashes when trying to read files on the drone.

I typically go to the park, fly a mission, come home, pop the chip, put it in the tv and watch. Charge the batt and repeat.

About 20 flights and zero issues. Longest flight was 1.5 miles... with several cell and airport outter marker towers around, and still no issues except limited range. LOVE the Anafi!!

I flew a real estate mission yesterday. Upon landing the drone went into trouble beeping but this did not interfere with the transfer. After a few minutes, and while I was talking to the customer, the Anafi lifted off. Before I could get to it, it had crashed into some open beams and fell to the floor. I don't know how any interference could have been interpreted as a launch command. The firmware needs to be updated to prevent this. Until then, I'm going to make my transfers by chip. That means that I'm going to have to carry around a laptop for some of my jobs and that adds a layer of theft and damage risk that I had hoped to avoid by making my transfers via the phone or pad.

Lexar makes an SD card adapter that plugs into any iOS device and lets you read files from any SD card and import to your photo album.
Thank you. I just got one. I'm hoping that Parrot will update the firmware to permit direct transfer. A Parrot rep today told me to expect soon a firmware upgrade to prevent the spontaneous fly away that I experienced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quinzee