Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

In Flight Waypoints

zandoli

Reaction score
The recently announced Anafi USA uses Freeflight 6. I am hoping our Anafi gets some trickle down features through FF6.
How about In Flight Waypoints?
I am willing to pay as we did for Flight Plan and FollowMe.

I can do this on my Yuneec UAV but I find it pretty useless and I really don't know why you would want to waist a battery plotting out a fight plan when you can just do it on your computer, phone or tablet. I can also do this on my Autel UAV. I find it a useless waist of time.
Can you tell me why you ant this?

Reactions: highanddry
If you're looking for precision, in flight waypoints gets the job done quicker.
In Flight waypoints will allow for more precise, lower, closer shots.
To get a similar shot with Flight Plan you'd still have to use up a battery and more.
Flight Plan has it's advantages as well as in flight waypoints.
All depends on the shot you're looking for.

Try a similar shot, 2:46 to 3:00 min of this clip in one go using Flight Plan.

Last edited:
In flight waypoints are nice to have, you really can "nail" poi and wp.
But just if the flightplan/mission can afterwards be modified in an app or on pc, imho

Exception: as Inflight poi, which allows you to circle around one point, but in headless mode
Few have that.

Pity Litchi isn't available for the Anafi, much prefer it when using the MP. WOuld of thought they would jump on the bandwagon when Parrot release the SDK.

This would be a great feature if it worked as good as it did in the 3DR Solo. It slows you to get a real time view of what the camera will see at each waypoint. If they offered it I would love for Flight Plan to also be able to compute vertical and horizontal curves or splines between waypoints. Another nice feature would be to be able to create a flight plan but be able to manually rotate the drone and gimbal while the Anafi just flew the flight line. Again, similar to capabilities of the 3DR Solo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame