Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Incident Log

I was differentiating a hand catch from a hand landing. Catch equals grab out of the air, which is what it sounds like the OP did. I definitely am not near 100% success in hand landings! I have apparently retained control as holding the left stick down has worked several times.

I hope you were not wearing sandals when you stepped on your Anafi! :oops:

Is it normal that Parrot doesnt reply to email ?

The store doesnt acept my anafi in such conditions, andparrot does not care to explain what happen.

The drone started to fly on its own, when in a stationary position and gained a lot of speed, and then creashed.

How come we cannot get any suport ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190828_224353_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190828_224353_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20190828_224412_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    Screenshot_20190828_224412_com.parrot.freeflight6.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 14
Is it normal that Parrot doesnt reply to email ?

The store doesnt acept my anafi in such conditions, andparrot does not care to explain what happen.

The drone started to fly on its own, when in a stationary position and gained a lot of speed, and then creashed.

How come we cannot get any suport ?

Parrot support is terrible and not getting any better. Sorry for your problems but many of us here have experienced your frustration trying to contact Parrot. I found phoning them is the best way to get a response and to keep after them if you do not hear back from them when they give you a time line to resolve the problem.

Just wondering when this happened to you where you in follow me mode? I have had two almost fly a ways in follow me mode where the Anafi just took off at a high rate of speed. First time it ended up in a tree and the second time I was able to cancel the follow me and it stopped.

Hi, today I was flying my Anafi in two different locations. After some 10 to 12 minutes flying time my phone screen went blank. Fortunately the quad was easily in sight and I was able to fly it back. The controller was not affected. The second time on loss of wifi I switched mode from video to still and regained connection, however after some 30 seconds back on video the signal went again. I brought the Anafi back to me using visual flight and the controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut