Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Introduce Yourself!

Electric Eye

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to drone piloting as I have only been flying for about a year. I fly a Bebop, and have fun doing so. I'm looking forward to getting an Anafi, but not the thermal variety, not yet anyway.

I'm interested in some of the FLIR camera kits out now. They are more in my price range!

Happy Flying,

Roger

meeestermike

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Michael and I've just purchased an Anafi Thermal drone and am trying to figure things out.
I've been flying a DJI Phantom III Pro for a few years and have managed to get my commercial drone certificate.
I now want to delve into making some money. I purchased the Anafi Thermal due to its ability to look 180 degrees up and thermal abilities. Haven't flown it once yet. I like what I see here on this forum... thanks!!!

Reactions: BRC

BRC

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Michael and yes it can be helpful with a good group of folks and differing opinions

Tim Chapman

Reaction score
Create a thread here to introduce yourself! Tell us about your experience and drones you currently fly...
Hi all. I'm Tim flying an Anafi for two months now in S Cambridgeshire. Had a Mavic Air before that but it had less than half of the flight time the Anafi. Delighted with it but have had the inevitable crash and am working out how to get in and press down on the connectors to try and get the Gimbal calibrating again. I can see I need (and have) the recommended Torx key and tweezers and then something hard and flat and plastic to press down and seat the connectors again but there are two smaller screws that attach the GPS cover and they will surely need an even smaller Torx key. Anyone know what size? The repair video doesn't seem to give enough detail on the gimbal ad camera area. Can anyone point me to where to find help with that? Thanks a ton. Timchapmanaerialphotography.com

Attachments

• Hawthornes Sawston 01.JPG
    Hawthornes Sawston 01.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 3

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Auster