Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ipad mini distance problem

Flyer P

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the distance for my parrot won't show on my ipad mini 4th gen. It displays height and all other info except distance. it just shows a question mark. I've reinstalled the software on my ipad and reset the drone but still no change. it use to work but then stopped. The information will show up on my iphone and my air 2 just not the mini. has anyone had this problem or any idea why just that bit of info is not registering. thanks

Does anyone know why the distance for my parrot won't show on my ipad mini 4th gen. It displays height and all other info except distance. it just shows a question mark. I've reinstalled the software on my ipad and reset the drone but still no change. it use to work but then stopped. The information will show up on my iphone and my air 2 just not the mini. has anyone had this problem or any idea why just that bit of info is not registering. thanks
For the iPad, the ones that work best are those equipped of an internal GPS. Typically, these are the cellular iPad (and not the iPad only WiFi). Is this your case (this could be a start of solution)?

For the iPad, the ones that work best are those equipped of an internal GPS. Typically, these are the cellular iPad (and not the iPad only WiFi). Is this your case (this could be a start of solution)?

Thanks for the response and i apologize for the delay. Yes my ipad mini is wifi only but I don't understand why it will display elevation but not distance? wouldn't they be connected as far as GPS goes? how can it know height and not distance from the controller. I had the understanding that the wifi signal from the drone to the controller provided all the flight information. Thanks

Height is displayed versus takeoff point. Distance should be too when a GPS isn't available in the mobile device, but for some stupid reason Parrot didn't do that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut