Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iPhone or Android that's compatible with freeflight pro

tokie

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me a phone I can buy that is defitanly compatable with freeflight pro.

My s10+ will not sync and after reading the threads I assume it's just not going to.

Hello & welcome
I have a i phone 11 and works perfectly with free flight pro
happy flying

I have can older IPhone 6S I use exclusively for the Anafi. There haven't been any issues using it. I also use an older IPad mini 2 tablet that works very well with the Free Flight 6 app.

What is the problem with the app ?
Just have 6 different devices ranging from galaxy s5 with android 8.0, to Motorola, LG,nokia, an my current device running Android 13 and the Google play sayes the app isnt compatible with any of my devices.....i dwnload apk from a different source. Even abd side loaded different versions of the app an all pop up synchronization failed check network status right after the terms an agreements screen

Just have 6 different devices ranging from galaxy s5 with android 8.0, to Motorola, LG,nokia, an my current device running Android 13 and the Google play sayes the app isnt compatible with any of my devices.....i dwnload apk from a different source. Even abd side loaded different versions of the app an all pop up synchronization failed check network status right after the terms an agreements screen
Yesterday i used a frienda iphone and bam that simple an for the first time in 2 months ago i bought the drone ..i was able to fly and the picture displayed thru the device like its supposed to ....

Busca la app freeflight pro + obb con eso podras volar el archivo obb se pone en android/obb...otra opcion es flightto discover

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame