Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Joining the team!

SteveWeigold

Reaction score
Website
www.kf8ki.com
Hey fellow Parrot Pilots! (Is that anything like a Parrot head?) I digress. Checking in for an introduction. Steve here. Southwest Ohio, between Cincinnati and Dayton. Fairly new to this. First REAL drone is my Parrot ANAFI. Flown some toys prior. Did a lot of research before buying the ANAFI. At this point I have I think 27 flights in totaling about 4 1/2 hours in the air if DroneLogBook is to be believed.

I'm absolutely amazed at the video stabilization on this thing! As my confidence increases, I've been flying in increasingly challenging conditions (wind particularly) and with the exception of a couple REALLY good wind blasts, you wouldn't know the camera wasn't on a tripod.

I'm definitely an explorer at heart, and my drone goes along almost everywhere. My most recent flights were checking out lighthouses in North Carolina among other things. I'm also a photographer and have really enjoyed starting to use my ANAFI as a photography tool as well.

Last edited:
Hey fellow Parrot Pilots! (Is that anything like a Parrot head?) I digress. Checking in for an introduction. Steve here. Southwest Ohio, between Cincinnati and Dayton. Fairly new to this. First REAL drone is my Parrot ANAFI. Flown some toys prior. Did a lot of research before buying the ANAFI. At this point I have I think 27 flights in totaling about 4 1/2 hours in the air if DroneLogBook is to be believed.

I'm absolutely amazed at the video stabilization on this thing! As my confidence increases, I've been flying in increasingly challenging conditions (wind particularly) and with the exception of a couple REALLY good wind blasts, you wouldn't know the camera wasn't on a tripod.

I'm definitely an explorer at heart, and my drone goes along almost everywhere. My most recent flights were checking out lighthouses in North Carolina among other things. I'm also a photographer and have really enjoyed starting to use my ANAFI as a photography tool as well.
Welcome from Germany!

Reactions: dirkclod

Welcome to Parrot Pilots.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame