Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Long time DJI owner...

On my 6th Anafi with about 1500 flights still have two as well a few DJI. It is very nice drone great software nice design lousy support and range. Parts are readily available.

Welcome from Chicago area

Reactions: stubbyd
Hi all .. as the title says I'm a long time DJI owner but grabbed myself a Parrot Anafi (extended) in an auction for a bargain price. Looking forward to seeing what this thing can do but already loved the ease with which it connected and got up and running.
How does it seem to have no geo-fencing? I have sometimes considered a DJI drone but I flinch at the multi-step authorization to get in the air.

but I flinch at the multi-step authorization to get in the air.

I have never had any issues, but equally I have never tried to fly in restricted areas. When I talked about ease of getting in the air, then I was referring to how fussy my drone (original Mavic Air) is about connecting to the app. No connection, no flight. I did find a pretty much 100% repeatable process, but still fussy. Whereas with no manual, I plugged my phone in, it offered to go and download the app, took me through some initial steps, including updating firmware, and we were off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar