Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking for a spare Anafi controller only for sale

SotirisT

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to buy an Anafi Controller only, since mine got its OS corrupted.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Thanks

PS: Will my existing anafi bind to a new controller?

Unfortunately I cannot help you locate a new SC3 controller but I am interested how you managed to 'brick' your existing one if only to stop other owners doing the same.

Reactions: Zamzara
Unfortunately I cannot help you locate a new SC3 controller but I am interested how you managed to 'brick' your existing one if only to stop other owners doing the same.

After the last firmware update on both Anafi and SC3 (the upgrade for SC3 took far smaller time than expected but shown completed) and after the reboot of all (drone, controller and FF app), SC3 no longer boots at all, just the led in light blue color, no blinking, no nothing. It does not load its OS at all and my guess is that the upgrade process failed and somehow corrupted the OS (Android?) of the SC3.

Tried firmware downgrade via USB, on-off, connect the SC3 via USB to a win 10 PC, nada.

Now I left it on, hoping that the battery will get empty sometime and MAYBE reboot normally, but I am giving it small chances to suceed.

I do not know how you can prevent this from happening, as I did not do any magic ...
Thanks anyways
S

Contact support and get it fixed/replaced under warranty.

Contact support and get it fixed/replaced under warranty.

Did already since last week Kilrah, but no response so far from support and my Anafi is still grounded, so started to look for alternative solutions.

Maybe from someone that suffered a flyaway....

Thanks anyway
S

Hi,

I am looking to buy an Anafi Controller only, since mine got its OS corrupted.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Thanks

PS: Will my existing anafi bind to a new controller?
Try to hard reset the anafi.
1 poweron anafi then push powerbutton until all 3 led become red.
2 poweron controller
If you choose 5.ghz sometime the controller not found the anafi but if you reset the anafi switch at 2.4ghz.
To discharge the controller fast plug an android smarthphone the controller charge the phone.

I'm waiting for a clever technician, who buys 10 Anafi Work sets and sells the spareparts incuding the Work set's shoulder bag. :(:coffee::rolleyes:

2 poweron controller
If you choose 5.ghz sometime the controller not found the anafi but if you reset the anafi switch at 2.4ghz.
To discharge the controller fast plug an android smarthphone the controller charge the phone.

Many thanks for the hints Skassa, just for your reference the anafi itself is working fine, so if I don't use the SC3 and connect the smartphone via wifi to the drone everything is ok. Problem is just with the SC3.

I will follow your instructions and post results here (as soon as SC3 battery is depleted).

Thanks again :)

2 poweron controller
His problem is that his controller doesn't even boot anymore.

Many thanks for the hints Skassa, just for your reference the anafi itself is working fine, so if I don't use the SC3 and connect the smartphone via wifi to the drone everything is ok. Problem is just with the SC3.

I will follow your instructions and post results here (as soon as SC3 battery is depleted).

Thanks again :)
Where are you from?

So, the battery of the controller almost depleted (red led flashing). As soon as it is completely dead (no led at all), I am planning to:

- Charge the controller
- Check if it boots (flashing led, etc)
- If yes in the previous step, proceed to check if it can bind to Anafi and connect to phone.

Will post results here :)
S

So, the battery of the controller almost depleted (red led flashing). As soon as it is completely dead (no led at all), I am planning to:

- Charge the controller
- Check if it boots (flashing led, etc)
- If yes in the previous step, proceed to check if it can bind to Anafi and connect to phone.

Will post results here :)
S
Just charged a little the controller and tried to switch it on.......same behavior as before ):
I will try again later, but I am not optimistic..

I do not know how the SC3 works but the battery may not completely deplete under normal circumstances as it needs to protect itself from over discharging. There may also be a standy voltage to the controller at all times. I always like to phyically disconnect the power source if electronics are stuck in a loop.

I do not know how the SC3 works but the battery may not completely deplete under normal circumstances as it needs to protect itself from over discharging. There may also be a standy voltage to the controller at all times. I always like to phyically disconnect the power source if electronics are stuck in a loop.
Will try, thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut