Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Memory card error - card too slow. What?

fuzzybabybunny

Reaction score
I keep on getting this error on literally all of my flights and all my cards and I don't understand why.

- 64GB Sandisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I --- It's listed as approved in the instruction manual.
- 16GB Sandisk Ultra MicroSDHC I Class 10
- Samsung Evo MicroSDHC I U1

I've heard that people running Sandisk Extremes are even getting the error. What the heck is going on?

Do I really need to go out and buy a Sandisk Extreme U3 A2 V30?

Reactions: Boareserke
I understand that there are a lot of fake Sandisk memory cards about. Is it possible that you may have bought some for a less than reputable seller? My Sandisk Extreme works very well.

You can test the speed if the card on your PC using H2restw or a similar program.

I have a Samsung Evo Select U3 card and still get the error sometimes, so I don't think U3 is always going to result in an error-free flight.

Your Samsung Evo card is not on Parrot's positive list, which may be the reason why it does not work. See page 28 of the English Manual V1.4.

Link: Products

Regards Leif.

I keep on getting this error on literally all of my flights and all my cards and I don't understand why.

- 64GB Sandisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I --- It's listed as approved in the instruction manual.
- 16GB Sandisk Ultra MicroSDHC I Class 10
- Samsung Evo MicroSDHC I U1

I've heard that people running Sandisk Extremes are even getting the error. What the heck is going on?

Do I really need to go out and buy a Sandisk Extreme U3 A2 V30?

See page 28 of the English Manual V1.4 which brand/type SD card is on Parrot's positive list. ;)

Link: Products

Regards Leif.

I have several cards on the list and yet I will get an error message occasionally when I switch from video to stills. It goes away most of the time, but I have landed because it didn't fix itself. I have contacted Parrot, the open ticket in ongoing. I never fly twice on the same card.

Reactions: Philb
Are you recording in 4k ? Doing dronies?
The only time i had this problem, i was 4k and dronies.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Boareserke
I understand that there are a lot of fake Sandisk memory cards about. Is it possible that you may have bought some for a less than reputable seller? My Sandisk Extreme works very well.

You can test the speed if the card on your PC using H2restw or a similar program.

Very true, buy from reputable sources of from shops that sell camera equipment etc.

I have a 64GB SanDisk Extreme - received a couple of "SD card errors" for no apparent reason during a flight last week. I reformatted the SD card while it was installed in the Anafi and that seems to have helped. (total of about 80 minutes of flight time without an error since the reformat). Keep my fingers crossed.

Are you recording in 4k ? Doing dronies?
The only time i had this problem, i was 4k and dronies.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

That's my experience as well! I was recording in 4K and it suddenly reported SD card to slow - stopped recording - then suddenly it startet to record again. It is a Samsung EVO Plus U1 32GB.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut