Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

More flickering on low light vids

Then it would be a good idea to use lower ND filters (ND4) or no ND filters at all.

You should be using the proper ND filters for the situation.

If you're shooting 60fps, use an ND filter that will bring the shutter speed to 1/125s. If 30fps, 1/60s. This is for the standard "filmic" look used in the industry for general shooting called the 180 degree rule.

If the digital stabilization smears details or causes flickering when the proper ND filters are installed using the 180 degree rule then that's a problem with the Anafi.

This is for the standard "filmic" look used in the industry for general shooting called the 180 degree rule.

If the digital stabilization smears details or causes flickering when the proper ND filters are installed using the 180 degree rule then that's a problem with the Anafi.

The 180 Degree rule has nothing to do with shutter speeds but does relate to the camera position relative to the subjects for continuity.
180-degree rule - Wikipedia

This is different from the 180 Degree Shutter Rule which you may be referring to.

Last edited:
The 180 Degree rule has nothing to do with shutter speeds but does relate to the camera position relative to the subjects for continuity.
180-degree rule - Wikipedia

This is different from the 180 Degree Shutter Rule which you may be referring to.

I think you should be able to guess which one I'm referring to based on the shutter speed related context of my post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem