Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New ANAFI-AI coming June 30, 2021

Does the 4G use your plan for your cell or does it have it's own 4G connection all together? I'm confused.

Does the 4G use your plan for your cell or does it have it's own 4G connection all together? I'm confused.
Actually, it will be required to install with a data SIM card inside before switching to a 4G communication network as the pictures of post#14 above!! (one side is SD slot and another side is SIM card slot)

You would need a 4G sim to be inserted into the drone. When in range the drone operates on wifi and it switches to the 4G connection. This means the only limitation on the drone to be able to fly at distance is the battery life and 4G coverage. It's a novel approach for current drones but one that users of the Parrot Disco and LTE module are familiar with.

On the Ai you can fly 22.5km out on a single battery charge

In the US the Anafi AI will be available soon from Skyward:
This will be a bundle of the drone plus free internet access by Verizon.

Got email Skyward is dropping the Anafi AI. And not offering the 4g lte package. Anyone else heard if Parrot is dropping the Anafi AI with cellular connectivity in US?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut