Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Anafi Firmware & Battery Update March 4th 2020 V1.6.5_FF6 V6.6.6

No that is conspiracy levels of paranoia.

It is just a bug - it just constantly downloads the DATA OBB file whenever it starts, with out checking it already has the latest version.
It is interesting that the official anafi firmware on their official site is described in 1.6.3.
1.6.4 is Anafi Thermal Filrmware
1.6.5. but it is not mentioned.
This is weird!

Yep, they just updated the log for "new FF6"
Till now!

For anyone reverting back to FF6 v6.6.5 I had to clear the cache. First time starting the App it did do a synchronization again but that was it. It now starts without synchronization.

For anyone reverting back to FF6 v6.6.5 I had to clear the cache. First time starting the App it did do a synchronization again but that was it. It now starts without synchronization.
Then you have the 1.6.5. FW up? Does the FCC work?

have downloaded/installed FF6 6.6.5-rc1 and then cleared the cache and data, opened FF6 and it did a first use data sync.... all was fine after that.... here is a link to older FF6 versions if anyone needs them.. thanks to Agustine for the heads up.... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zigzag84
Looks like the iOS v6.6.6 is now available. It auto installed on my phone. I think I'll wait a bit to update firmware until some feedback comes out on this sync issue.

Anything with 666 should be looked at with caution, what were they thinking [emoji91]

— EDIT —

For the first time I had to struggle a little for the update process :
For a smooth update you should :

- First download the update
- Connect your Anafi to the wall charger via the USB-C connection.
- Connect your phone to the SkyController and start FF6
- Do the Update (long for this one) by clicking on the drone icon
- Switch off the Anafi, change for other batteries, and re-do the process for your next battery...

———
I did the update process, and it’s the first time the Anafi asks for a direct WiFi connection.(Did not connect my SkyController first)
It did the update after that, said ‘synchronization pending’... then the update starts and stays stuck in the reboot process...
It’s not doing anything for the last 10 minutes... I think I’ll reboot it again and report...

It's better to use the controller USB connected to the terminal device for updating.
Just read the instructions.

[QUOTE = "Gipsz Jakab, post: 29493, membro: 4882"]
Quindi hai la 1.6.5. FW? La FCC funziona?
[/CITAZIONE]

[/CITAZIONE]
Qualcuno ha la risposta?im in ce

[/CITAZIONE]

[/CITAZIONE]
Qualcuno ha la risposta?im in ce
Where you live? FCC country or CE country?

[QUOTE = "Gipsz Jakab, post: 29506, membro: 4882"]
Dove vivi? Paese FCC o paese CE?
[/CITAZIONE]
CE

My firmware is at 1.6.5
The FF6 is at 6.6.5-rc1
All is working as it should here in Canada as we are FCC not CE
Hi,
I have the same firmware release and android FF6, and for IOS the 6.6.5 ...and I am in FCC !!!;) .. all is working fine.

I will avoid doing this update...because I am in France

New firmware is a disaster, the system is unusable now, I use a tablet so no mobile data and most sites don't have wifi wtf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaefer73