Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Anafi Firmware & Battery Update March 4th 2020 V1.6.5_FF6 V6.6.6

Yes for each battery you have just turn off the Anafi, and insert the new battery and turn it on. Plug in the USB-c cable to that battery and it will tell you it needs updating. Do this for each of your batteries.

Agustine,
I used this instruction with 3 batteries that have sat around here for 9 months.
I plugged the USB-C into the battery and the other end was in a battery pack power supply.
Some doubled green flashing and then red flashing that stopped after a few seconds.
Is this the sign that the batteries' firmware was updated?

Thanks
D2

Ok. Got it set up and BINGO GPS Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
well that was weird....I haven't used the drone since I did the 1.6.5 firmware and battery updates, went to update to the 1.6.7 firmware today, and I could not power on the drone..... in the end I had to plug the power cable into the battery to get the **** drone to power on....I tried all 3 batts and they wouldn't power on the drone at all.. never ever experienced this problem in the past.....

How many days have elapsed since you last used the batteries? If it was more than 12 then they will have gone into hibernation mode and they need to be plugged into a charger to get them to react to the on/off button again.

How many days have elapsed since you last used the batteries? If it was more than 12 then they will have gone into hibernation mode and they need to be plugged into a charger to get them to react to the on/off button again.

about 17 days in total (rough estimate), just never had that problem before (or that I have noticed before... ;-) )

Perhaps you have never not used or checked the battery state for longer than 12 days before as every press of the battery on/off button resets the time to hibernation counter. Parrot detail the hibernation process at the bottom of page 32 in the online manual anafi_user_guide_v2.6.2.pdf

Perhaps you have never not used or checked the battery state for longer than 12 days before as every press of the battery on/off button resets the time to hibernation counter. Parrot detail the hibernation process at the bottom of page 32 in the online manual anafi_user_guide_v2.6.2.pdf

aye, it's probably down to user error...i'm getting on in years and sometimes my single old grey cell takes off and goes on walkabout all by it's lonesome...... ;);):p

It would be nice to have the option to set our own time frame till they go into hibernation. My Autel drone does that. I can set it up for just 2 days which I prefer. I'm old school where I believe lipos should not site fully charged more then 2-3 days.

Reactions: MustangPhil
That would surely be a good idea, along with a differential test of the 2 cells to check balance is ok between each cells of our ‘smart battery’.

... but it would be a new function for the Anafi, and they’d better work on the overall reliability of the actual softwares and firmwares ;o)

It would be nice to have the option to set our own time frame till they go into hibernation. My Autel drone does that. I can set it up for just 2 days which I prefer. I'm old school where I believe lipos should not site fully charged more then 2-3 days.
What keeps you from just charging them to two led steady, one blinking, after using?
And just plug em in before you wanna leave the house to go flying?

What keeps you from just charging them to two led steady, one blinking, after using?
And just plug em in before you wanna leave the house to go flying?
Nothing, been doing that all along. Just looking for a better option in the App for reading the cells and setting and forgetting. Sometimes life gets in the way and you forget.

Having a option like this would very helpful.

20200322_211922_rmscr.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adt2024