Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Anafi User

parrotjames

Reaction score
This is james. First time drone bought during Christmas holidays. I had no issues updating firmware/software. Did some research before purchase. What sold me was the camera. There were certain videos that just really stood out to me with the clarity and look. Don't laugh but this is my favorite video as far as clarity. It is an amazing piece of engineering and machinery and you can see all the details so well at 4K on an IMac.

I was thrilled to test it out first time day before yesterday in a park. So much fun. I have a long way to go....

A warm welcome to the forum from the UK.

Make sure that you read the online manual fully and understand it. That should stop you making silly mistakes and crashing the Anafi. You do not say, and your profile does not stake, what country you reside in but make sure that you know the rules for flying drones in your country and abide by them. I would hate for your Anafi to be confiscated and you fined for flying illegally or dangerously.

Welcome to the forum. I am Tim from Washington State and have had my Anafi since they first came out a few years back.
I do have a couple other popular drones but the Anafi has always been the one I grab first. It's pretty quiet, it's quickly responsive to the sticks and it takes great video.
The zoom comes in handy so I don't have to get right up on my subject.
Lately I have been learning some low flying which can be just as fun. Maybe a foot off the ground. Makes for some nice videos.

Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm from the Bay Area. I started looking into all the various modes and Freeflight. Just getting used to the features and trying to put it into practice out in the open. I know someone who does it professionally and he knows all the rules. I will have to learn more about them. My main goal is to film landscape/nature and use it primarily for nature and music videos. Anyone else? This is probably my favorite music video when it comes to using a drone for Cinematography. Really inspired me to go aerial. This video showed that you can use modern heavy music with using scenic environments.

Here are some locations i've visited.

Reactions: dashSolo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar