Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Bebop 2 Owner

VonZipper

Reaction score
Added a new Bebop 2 to my Parrot fleet today! Fleet now includes the Anafi, Mambo and two Swings!

I was really impressed by the the Bebop 2. It flies great and takes fantastic video. In fact, I was suprised by the video quality: I was not expecting such a high quality image out of that camera! I only managed to get two flights in before dark. I hope to have more time to get some flights in tomorrow. My initial impressions are extremely positive: very nice flyer!

Now, I've just got to find me a good deal on a Bebop 1 so I can, as they used to say on T.V., "Collect them All!"

Fly Parrot!

Just got mine as well and shot a few vids of my car. Lots of fun!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Added a new Bebop 2 to my Parrot fleet today! Fleet now includes the Anafi, Mambo and two Swings!

I was really impressed by the the Bebop 2. It flies great and takes fantastic video. In fact, I was suprised by the video quality: I was not expecting such a high quality image out of that camera! I only managed to get two flights in before dark. I hope to have more time to get some flights in tomorrow. My initial impressions are extremely positive: very nice flyer!

Now, I've just got to find me a good deal on a Bebop 1 so I can, as they used to say on T.V., "Collect them All!"

Fly Parrot!
There are lots of good deals on bebop 1s, like on ebay. Here is a link to one:
Parrot Bebop Quadcopter Drone with 14MP Full HD 1080p Wide-Angle Camera | eBay

Yeah, Josh I did see that! That's where I've been buying all my Parrot drones (except my Anafi) from. I'm kicking myself for not picking it up earlier. When I first saw it it was $99 and I had a $25 off coupon to apply to it! "You snooze, you lose", as they say!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukejojo