Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New bebop, need help please

Planetxx

Reaction score
I just opened my bebop 2 yesterday, it's brand new did update on firmware opened free flight pro and I have this red exclamation mark see picture, also does not seem to calibrate.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    390 KB · Views: 18
I just opened my bebop 2 yesterday, it's brand new did update on firmware opened free flight pro and I have this red exclamation mark see picture, also does not seem to calibrate.

Try and tap on the red exclamation mark. ;)

Regards, Leif.

Just reset your drone, turn on bebop 2, after the fan is, started take press power button for about 30 seconds and you will made hardware reset. Turn on drone again, turn of wifi on your phone, connect. USB cable to smartphone and radio controller, turn on controller and fligh pro will run automatically without this red warning

If you tap one time in red bar you will go in another detailed screen, what you see?

Ok so for everyone reading this post,I got that error message because calibration was not done fast enough here is the message I got from parrot
Please be advised that when you try and calibrate the drone make sure the last axis you calibrate roll it faster than the other 2 axis that should resolve the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anafiai