Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New device wifi connection

Rocky the FS

Reaction score
I'm trying to check out a used tablet, but it doesn't have a USB-C port, so I tried to connect with WiFi. I can't seem to figure out if a zero is an O, or vice versa, in the password. I could not connect even though the tablet found the Anafi. How the hell do you determine if an O is a zero or vice versa in the password pasted inside the case? :unsure:

O , 0 .....I don't have Anafi only Bebops ...My Mavic air has a Q code to scan. I figure that the Anafi is New enough it may have that option? Good luck let us know if you find out something.

You can also connect the controller with another USB cable, which match your USB port in the tablet. It works also....
Somewhere I've read, that there should be also Q-Code available. If you didn't found them, the password is also visible in the App under network settings. For sure: don't change them...
Different between 0 and O = the char is bigger (like a circle) the digit is more small.

Yeah, there is a Q code. I should try that. The problem with the 0 and the O is that in some fonts there is very little difference.
I didn't think of checking in the App on the other phone that I've been using....it might be more obvious there.

OR, this used tablet may not ever connect no matter what. :mad: At least it was free.

Which tablet did you get? I'm hunting for a cheap used one to only use with my drone.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Don't buy a Nexus 7! Don't even take one for free! :geek:
I used to have one back when they were released (2013?)... Not sure what version of Android is on there these days, I would have guessed that the OS wouldn't run FF6?

Rich

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

5 something. And yes, it definitely won't run FF6 nor even connect, although I downloaded and installed it OK

The only OS which is working without any problems with FreeFlight 6 is the original Stockfirmware 6.x.
The latest version of FreeFlight 6, which is running on Android 6 is 6.4.x. Up from FreeFlight 6 version 6.5.x you need Android 7 or higher

Gesendet von meinem viennalte mit Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut