Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New flyer alert.....

GallowayUK

Reaction score
Hey fellow flyers nice to join you all :D So I treated myself to the Anafi for my birthday yesterday and after much messing about (didn't know you had updates and calibrations to do!) I sent it up for 5 test flights yesterday.... I'm amazed at the clarity. Such a good camera I may even have to get a tablet because even though my phone screen is crystal clear I just need it BIGGER haha. I also got to check the slates on my roof in full 4k since the wind has caused a leak recent and just wow again.

I'm not confident enough to go high and far out yet or in anything other than film mode for a slow outing and turning but I'm sure that will come.

The rain has since landed and looks like a whole week of it being boxed up (Big Sighs! :sneaky:) but I thought join a forum do some research etc and prep for my next outing!

Gonna be great I'm sure!

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Please read over the Advice for new pilots

Reactions: GallowayUK
Welcome to the forum...... Wonderful British weather..... who could ask for anything better :(

If you start looking at tablets, its definitely worth looking at the Huawei M5 8.4". 2k IPS screen is totally stunning, and I find this to be the perfect size without being cumbersome, and enabling me to view with clarity.....

I use that with the "DirtyJ Designs" mount, which is a nice bit of kit, and the guy is super-fast delivery to the UK.... I added in all his other bits for the Anafi and it made the postage worthwhile.

Welcome to the forum...... Wonderful British weather..... who could ask for anything better :(

If you start looking at tablets, its definitely worth looking at the Huawei M5 8.4". 2k IPS screen is totally stunning, and I find this to be the perfect size without being cumbersome, and enabling me to view with clarity.....

I use that with the "DirtyJ Designs" mount, which is a nice bit of kit, and the guy is super-fast delivery to the UK.... I added in all his other bits for the Anafi and it made the postage worthwhile.

Cheers the other half has a huawei tablet it's only an 8" media pad. It's HD so that's a start I guess. I'll look up the mount. The mount on the sky controller is shocking for holding my p30 pro on with its case on.

Hence why I went for an alternative mount, wasnt too keen on my P30 Pro sat in it, nor my A9. I find the M5 give me great visibility and sits perfect in the DirtyJ mount and no movement at all. The kicker plate that comes with it is also very useful.

Think When I ordered it, took less than 4 days from order to delivery

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut