Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW OWNER - REGISTRATION PROBLEMS WITH MY.PARROT

crossroad

Reaction score
Hi
I am a new owner. (Anafi FPV Version)
I did all the necessary first steps, as described in the manual, also bought from google play and the 2 extra apps.
I normally connect to anafi with the controller, the application opens normally (S8 +) and all is ok.
BUT WHEN I TRY TO REGISTER THROUGH THE APPLICATION, I reach a point where the message is : Registration fail.
When I start with a login and set forgot password Gmail account is NOT RECOGNIZED.
I have an account with PARROT with the same gmail !!!! !!!! because I bought 2 batteries directly from there.
What can happen?
If I have not registered will the flights not be saved?

Attachments

• 20191130_233653.png
    20191130_233653.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20191130_235232.png
    20191130_235232.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
I believe that you may need a new account for the Anafi log files. Have you tried registering as a new user through the app? If you already have an account linked to your email address it should tell you when you try to create a new one.

You do not need an account to save the flight log files. They are always saved on your phone after a flight but if you have an account they are also saved on the Parrot servers.

Strange, strange, strange :mad::mad::mad:
I have 3 google accounts.
In this case I only used one.
- I used the same account to register on parrot's official site and bought 2 batteries,
- with the same account I downloaded the freeflight app from google play and bought the 2 Parrot apps.

I have used the following ways:
1. Register as a new user, but using the same gmail account, no results!
2. Login with same account and forgot password, MAIL ACCOUNT NOT RECOGNIZED !!!
3. Sign in with a Google Account, no results !!

I have disabled all services provided by google from this account.
Is it possible to relate to this?
I have the Samsung S8 +

I believe that you may need a new account for the Anafi log files. Have you tried registering as a new user through the app? If you already have an account linked to your email address it should tell you when you try to create a new one.

You do not need an account to save the flight log files. They are always saved on your phone after a flight but if you have an account they are also saved on the Parrot servers.
Hi! Yes, the videos "should" be in my phone.. but I can't find them. The program does not allow me to say where I want to save them and now I can't find the in my tablet. Thanks for your help.
And I have the same issue for registration. It says I am already registered but gives me an error when I tray to retrive the password.

Hi! Yes, the videos "should" be in my phone.. but I can't find them. The program does not allow me to say where I want to save them and now I can't find the in my tablet. Thanks for your help.
And I have the same issue for registration. It says I am already registered but gives me an error when I tray to retrive the password.
the videos are recorded to the micro SD card that is located in the drone under the battery, not on your tablet. You can download them by either by connecting drone to PC with cable or taking out the SD card and retrieve directly off that

Hi
I am a new owner. (Anafi FPV Version)
I did all the necessary first steps, as described in the manual, also bought from google play and the 2 extra apps.
I normally connect to anafi with the controller, the application opens normally (S8 +) and all is ok.
BUT WHEN I TRY TO REGISTER THROUGH THE APPLICATION, I reach a point where the message is : Registration fail.
When I start with a login and set forgot password Gmail account is NOT RECOGNIZED.
I have an account with PARROT with the same gmail !!!! !!!! because I bought 2 batteries directly from there.
What can happen?
If I have not registered will the flights not be saved?
I had the same problem. The solution is this: I did not register or log in :)
What's happening? Nothing! You can fly without it. Records logs without it. Since I turn off all radio frequency transmissions (GPRS, WI-FI, Bluetooth, NFC) on my phone during the flight, it makes no sense to log me in. I recommend you don't deal with it ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
droneflyer2024