Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New pilot having Gimbal vibration issues.

Teko Lewis

Reaction score
Hey, so I'm a fairly new drone pilot. I have little technical knowledge of drone repairs and I was hoping that someone would be able to assist in troubleshooting and rectifying an issue I have with my Anafi Thermal. It would seem that at some point during the use of the drone by a family member, it may have sustained a crash/ hard impact. Visually speaking, it looks fine apart from one or two dinks on the rotor blades, however, when I took it for a flight, I noticed that the gimbal allowed for the vibration of the drone to be translated to the camera. Not too sure what's the best course of action to take, as visually I've yet to observe the problem. Any ideas where I should start?

Aside that I'd too would change the blades, ALL blades for testing:

Is it in all video modes or only in 4K?

Reason for the question: It seems that in 4k the Anafi has lesser abilities to stabilize the picture.

Even more, if zoomed in a bit.
Which would allow vibrations to spoil the capture, too

(I'd like Parrot to combine the 4k Anafi gimbal with the digital stabilization from the Bebop! ;-)

Well, it was in 4k. However, that issue seemed to fix itself(must have been a software error) , but today i carried it for a test flight and it just fell out of the sky while flying it. Now i have a rare new issue of the gimbal being bent, completely prohibitin the 180 degree turns.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut