Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No SD Card

WWTV

Reaction score
Just got a used Anafi from Adorama. On the initial startup of everything I had the typical SD Error. The drone came with the default micro sd card already installed. Just so I could see how everything worked I opened it up and removed the card and then put it back in. Now the drone won't even acknowledge that card or another card I have that should be compatible. Any ideas on how to fix this or do I need to return it? I've removed it and put it back in several times. I've restarted the app on the phone too.

Firmware up to date? Early firmware had lots of SD card issues.

Is the other card you tried on the list of compatible cards? And does it work in a different device? And did you format it again with the app? Do all that and see what happens. The Anai is known to be quite picky about Micro SD cards.

Is the other card you tried on the list of compatible cards? And does it work in a different device? And did you format it again with the app? Do all that and see what happens. The Anai is known to be quite picky about Micro SD cards.

Yes, the card was on the list. The drone doesn't see the card at all so there's no way to format it. It does worth with my DJI Osmo Pocket and my computer recognizes it. I've contacted the seller and requested a return. Maybe another one will come available on EBay from a good seller.

Oh, right, of course you can't format it. Sorry. Having done all you tried, there seems to be little doubt of a bad drone. Hope you get a good one soon, they are SO much fun! I got a refurbished one from Windsor and it has been perfect for 65 flights.

Reactions: WWTV

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut