Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No Video feed to phone - HTC One M8

musashi77

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have an old HTC One M8 that I want to use as a dedicated phone for my Anafi. I use a case for credit cards with my everyday phone and Im sick of have to remove it from the case to attach it to the controller.
Others in the forum have reported that they use the HTC with no issues, but for the life of me I just can't get it to feed through any video, just stays as perfectly black screen. Ive tried going in and out of the mini map, taking off, fully up-to-date. The phone has been wiped and only has minimal apps on it.
Can anyone give me any suggestions on what else I can do to get the video feed to come though on this phone?

Hi All,
I have an old HTC One M8 that I want to use as a dedicated phone for my Anafi. I use a case for credit cards with my everyday phone and Im sick of have to remove it from the case to attach it to the controller.
Others in the forum have reported that they use the HTC with no issues, but for the life of me I just can't get it to feed through any video, just stays as perfectly black screen. Ive tried going in and out of the mini map, taking off, fully up-to-date. The phone has been wiped and only has minimal apps on it.
Can anyone give me any suggestions on what else I can do to get the video feed to come though on this phone?
Is this a problem since July?

Reactions: nicholashickman
Hi All,

Try using another USB cable between the controller and phone.

Regards Leif.

Is this a problem since July?
Yeah, tried it out when I first got the Anafi no luck then and didn't spend anytime looking at it. Its never worked though. If others weren't having success then I wouldn't bother with it, but it seems to work for others on this phone so I really want to make the most of it.

Try using another USB cable between the controller and phone.
Didn't think of that, tried a bunch of cables, all with the same result. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut