Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Not able to buy in app purchase

Yeah got it here in UK. Instantaneous on confirming the purchase, which suggests it was already downloaded in the app. So why so long to make a simple unlock available? Strange.

Will have been Apple and their sodding control systems..... After all they are now the first company to hit $1tn .........

Confirmed. Just bought both follow me and flight plan. 8/4/2018. iPhone X. (iOS fully updated).

Yep all good now. Now I just need to find some "Idiot Proof" walkthrough on doing a flightplan on the Anafi ...... it sort of make me very nervous as I am not the most confident of flyers :-(

Just found a previous post by "Augustine" where he linked to a tutorial on using the Flight Plan on the BeBop ....... guessing there is not a great deal of distance between our version of Flight Plan. For future refernce the post is HERE Not wanting to steal Augustines thunder :cool:

Last edited:
Okay. So just to be clear... follow me and flight plan in-app purchases are not working on iOS in the US (as of July 29, 2018)?

I’ve been trying to figure this out for the last couple of hours. Eventually some searching turned up this thread.
Okay. So just to be clear... follow me and flight plan in-app purchases are not working on iOS in the US (as of July 29, 2018)?

I’ve been trying to figure this out for the last couple of hours. Eventually some searching turned up this thread.
Correct. Yesterday 8/6/18 Parrot sent me a email. Saying that the upgrade is now available for iso app. and indeed it was. Today 8/7/18 I was able to purchase both upgrades, Follow me & Flight Plan for .99 cents. & I did. All went well & both Icons are no longer dark but now lit up.
Haven’t had a chance to try them out, (had to go to work) but will tonight.
Hope this helps you. Maybe you already know!!!
Remember THIS!!!! If drones are outlawed, only outlaws will have drones!
Our legislators are working on this as I txt.

Hi folks. I'm having trouble getting flight plan. When I press "buy", the pinwheel just spins forever. My "2017" Ipad is still on ios 10. I've tried all the usual remedies like un install reinstall. Any ideas. Thanks

Hi folks. I'm having trouble getting flight plan. When I press "buy", the pinwheel just spins forever. My "2017" Ipad is still on ios 10. I've tried all the usual remedies like un install reinstall. Any ideas. Thanks
First idea would be to update iOS.
You could also try a full power cycle on your iPad.

First idea would be to update iOS.
You could also try a full power cycle on your iPad.
Well, you’re one up on me, I can’t get my iPad mini to work with FF6 at all. Doesn't the iPad have to have a different variation of the FF6 app.?? When I search for the FF6 app. on iPad nothing comes up.
Anyway, Im sorry I can’t help you with your problem. Wish I could. Am great full it works with my iPhone. I just tried Follow me, tonight for the first time, worked great.
Would love to have it work with my iPad.

When searching for the App you need to have search for the phone App and it will install on your iPad.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Well folks, thanks for the replies. I was able to get flight plan. I updated from ios 10 to ios 11 but that wasn't the problem. My debit card was not current. I had to navigate my way around a bunch of gobbled gook, but eventually found my way. This flight plan looks quite a bit different than all the other versions I've tried. The waypoint icons are huge. I'll try it out tomorrow.

Well, you’re one up on me, I can’t get my iPad mini to work with FF6 at all. Doesn't the iPad have to have a different variation of the FF6 app.?? When I search for the FF6 app. on iPad nothing comes up.
Anyway, Im sorry I can’t help you with your problem. Wish I could. Am great full it works with my iPhone. I just tried Follow me, tonight for the first time, worked great.
Would love to have it work with my iPad.
I’m all set now. The in app purchases have been working for quite a few days.

As for your iPad, you just need to download the iPhone version of the app onto your iPad. Presumably they will make an iPad version someday, but for now we are stuck using the iPhone version of the app. Personally I’m just sticking with my iPhone for now.

When searching for the App you need to have search for the phone App and it will install on your iPad.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Yeah, that has happened. I do indeed have the FF6 app. on my iPad. It mysteriously showed up. But app. Doesn’t seem correct. On the connected page, no voltage readings for drone or remote. Hit fly, next page, no green remote GPS signal. Always red. & there’s a few more things that are not correct, but won’t elaborate.
So I’m way to scared to try & see if it would actually fly Anafi. I don’t know what’s wrong, I’ll bet you do.
Anyway I always try and remember, it’s not what the drone doesn’t do, but what it does do!! Am extremely happy with Anafi.
My favorite thing is it’s quiteness. Much more comfortable flying it knowing that’s it not bothering my neighbors. Yeah I know F my neighbors (& I do feel that way) but I feel I bother them enough with my MA (Could be all in my head also)
Whatever.....

The App running on a tablet you will run into problems with the size of icons an such but it still should give you all the right info. If things are showing up in red I would think it is not getting the right information. Some iOS people have said they needed to uninstall and try to reinstall after a hard reboot.
There are different ways to start the App, some start the App then the Anafi and then plug in the cable. Others just start the Anafi with the cable plugged in and let the App startup on its own.

I use Android, my phone works perfectly but my tablet has a few issues with the Flight Planner. Flight planner will crash the App on my tablet everytime unless I have it running before connecting the Anafi. All these problems will get worked out I think. Something this new will have growing pains.

The App running on a tablet you will run into problems with the size of icons an such but it still should give you all the right info. If things are showing up in red I would think it is not getting the right information. Some iOS people have said they needed to uninstall and try to reinstall after a hard reboot.
There are different ways to start the App, some start the App then the Anafi and then plug in the cable. Others just start the Anafi with the cable plugged in and let the App startup on its own.

I use Android, my phone works perfectly but my tablet has a few issues with the Flight Planner. Flight planner will crash the App on my tablet everytime unless I have it running before connecting the Anafi. All these problems will get worked out I think. Something this new will have growing pains.
Thank you for your input. Couldn’t agree with you more. Am perfectly happy using my phone. Just wanted to make sure to have all my options open.
Thanks!!!

Quite a few models of iPad don't have onboard gps. So you will not get a green gps signal show up in the app. Mine is the same, but I successfully used it to mission plan and fly using the flight plan without the controller. Once it is WiFi connected to the drone and the mission waypoints are uploaded to the Anafi it is pretty much autonomous. It's been a pretty successful way for flying for me as I just find the phone too fiddly for inputting waypoints.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood