Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Not able to get phone, controller, and drone connected.

Ff6 usa does good it recognize the SC3 sayes its up to date with latest version and i can make the gimble move but sayes drone not connected an have no video to my phone an no app setting functions work on the drone but i have the solid dark blue light on SC3 saying their connected....i did fly the drone once for a few minutes using only the controller but after i reset the drone will not take off and nothin happens other than i can only make the gimble move .....i gave 400 US bucks for the drone 2 weeks ago and have not yet been able to use it ....ive started to smash it with a hammer an go get a mavic mini 2

I'm nearing my 200th flight. Never a problem with connection or crashes. Taking awesome video and reviewing the results. Using waypoints for some flights with no issues. Thinking about modifying for battery life and improve video stream on the anafi and recently this place is flooded with people who cant even get off the ground.

Last edited:
So I've got a moto g42 running Android 13 and it is running FreeFlight 6 (not the USA version!) perfectly fine. Yesterday I tried it with a newer smart phone of a friend of mine and Play store said it is not compatible and it also won't connect to the drone... What I just don't know is if it is an Android 14 issue or an older version of the app would be worth a try for my friend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320