Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Oh this was a painfull morning.

Brat

Reaction score
Took my anafi out for flight.
All my stats were great so I took off minutes in,I lose all control , signal etc
Hit home button .thing came at me like a bullet out of gun.didnt slow down till it hit a tree, a pole, my van?
Cracked front housing beside camera.but still flies great.anyone ever have this problem? Drone was 50 ft away and 10ft vertical. 20200502_114309.jpg

That does not sound very good. What version of FF6 and Anafi firmware were you using. Had you updated your Anafi to the new FF6 and firmware 1.6.8 that was released a couple of days ago?

Hi,had the update today drone and battery. Crash was yesterday.but had no issues before that.so I'm at a loss on this one.i ordered replacement kit,cuz it looks like a body rebuild in my future.

Hi,had the update today drone and battery. Crash was yesterday.but had no issues before that.so I'm at a loss on this one.i ordered replacement kit,cuz it looks like a body rebuild in my future.
So you where on the old firmware but you were able to update to the new firmware today. To bad you never updated yesterday when the new firmware came out. You might have saved yourself some work.

You might be right,at least now I'll be able to tear down ,and build anew.
Maybe make it my winter project.lol

. I experienced the 1.6.7 as stable - haven't flown the new version so far. The prop is also ' injured' :(

I totally agree,tried new update yesterday , slowed all the settings to try everything out and go through all my paces,will try again today. Hey a crash in this hobby is imminent for everyone at some point.

well it cost me 100 bucks - so try to avoid it. But you're right when shifting boundaries you may bump your head. And flying always comes with a cost....

Reactions: Brat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320