Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Panorama Mode Not Working

Liger 1956

Reaction score
I have just tried out panorama mode pn my Anafi and on both 360 and horizontal it starts to take pictures then stops after about 2 and the progress bar disapears after about 5 seconds. All firmware is up to date. Does anybody know why this is happening?

Something might have happened to your SDcard. If it is to slow to write it might stop the panorama? Just guessing here.

I have just tried out panorama mode pn my Anafi and on both 360 and horizontal it starts to take pictures then stops after about 2 and the progress bar disapears after about 5 seconds. All firmware is up to date. Does anybody know why this is happening?

I have just flown extra battery to check the 360 degree panorama and each has written 42 pictures on the SD card. This is probably due to an error on your SD card or you may have had zoom > 1x when switching from video to photo mode.

Regards, Leif.

I tried again this morning and panorama mode works as advertised. I was using a Sandisk Extreme Pro 32Gb each time. Thanks for all the advice.

OK so did you use a different card from the first time or did it just start to work with the same card? I am unclear on what changes you made if any.

I tried again this morning and panorama mode works as advertised. I was using a Sandisk Extreme Pro 32Gb each time. Thanks for all the advice.

That's good. But there are several bugs in the last firmware as I sitting here with several pictures taken as 7 pictures bracking where there is EV -3 - +3 writing into the exif data but all 7 pictures are illuminated as with EV 0.

At other times works bracking as it should.

Regards, Leif.

OK so did you use a different card from the first time or did it just start to work with the same card? I am unclear on what changes you made if any.
I put in a blank card of the same type and it worked. Why it did not work with the previous card I do not know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut