Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi is Made in China

Playmaker

Reaction score
Disclaimer: This is a vent/informative post. It's not intended to bash parrot.

I wanted to buy a drone that was NOT made in China. From the research I did I found parrot anafi and was thrilled when I found that they were made in France...so I thought. I received my parrot anafi and right on the box it says "Made in China." I didn't see anywhere on parrot's website or in forums saying they were made in China. I was a bit disappointed. The box does say designed in France but made in China. So I guess I'm creating this post so if anyone else does have similar "not made in China" requirements and conducts similar Google searches this thread will come up and inform the interested party.

Attachments

• IMG_20200720_164629.jpg
    IMG_20200720_164629.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 11
99.9% of all UAV's are made in China or 99.9% of the parts come from China. The Skydio is made in the USA but most of the parts that make it up are made in China. Pretty hard to have a totally "China free" UAV.

Reactions: Playmaker
If you see product with sticker on it that says “Made in USA”,it usually means that sticker is made in usa.....:)

• Haha
Reactions: jspg and Ana789
[...]. So I guess I'm creating this post so if anyone else does have similar "not made in China" requirements and conducts similar Google searches this thread will come up and inform the interested party.

So you are not an apple guy, then?

You could have found it (somewhere) in the forum

My box states:
"Designed with passion in Paris" and
"Assembled in China with Love"
That being said when I purchased it I had also thought that it was made in France
But since it was made with both "Love & Passion" I am ok with it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320