Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi RTH crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Parrot has to do is add a disclaimer to the option to turn it off. Autel does this with some of their options. Parrot needs to get with what pilots want instead of trying to give pilots what they think they want.

The upward facing camera is not for hiding among the bushes, but you can even look up to the top when flying high near a tall mountain. Or fly under a bridge (10-20 meters, no obstacle) to look up.

That is only your opinion, as many of our members use the Anafi to fly low and slow and look up in the trees. Even some have 360 Panos from low levels.
If you want fly high above the trees thats your option but please stop trying to tell other members they are flying wrong as I have received two complaints about your posts already.

All Parrot has to do is add a disclaimer to the option to turn it off. Autel does this with some of their options. Parrot needs to get with what pilots want instead of trying to give pilots what they think they want.
Parrot doesn't have to "do" anything ...
By paying the price of Anafi, you accepted its knowledge and limitations.
Those who do not like this knowledge may decide to buy another product from another manufacturer.
Because they give a very good drone for that price, they don't need to make much of a difference.

Those who do not like this knowledge may decide to buy another product from another manufacturer.
Because they give a very good drone for that price, they don't need to make much of a difference.

Again just your opinion. Not one that is shared by many in the forum.

Reactions: d95gas
That is only your opinion, as many of our members use the Anafi to fly low and slow and look up in the trees. Even some have 360 Panos from low levels.
If you want fly high above the trees thats your option but please stop trying to tell other members they are flying wrong as I have received two complaints about your posts already.
I say my opinion, just like everyone else on this forum.
Of course, anyone can fly low, even among trees. I'm just saying it's dangerous for the drone. Or don't you agree?
No need to agree with anyone, my opinion can be safely ignored.

To paraphrase Albert Einstein, where doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity, customers allowing a manufacturer to make the same mistake over and over again sort of suggests the customers have a problem.

A signal that should not be ignored. When customers complain, they are giving the company an opportunity to fix what is wrong and improve its business. Why? Customers act in their own self-interest, and they are in a unique position to tell the company the unvarnished truth - something their employees are unlikely to do because it might reflect negatively on their performance or they may fear that you might “kill the messenger” rather than listen to the message. Just about every comprehensive study done on this subject points to greater success for companies that turn the negatives represented by complaints into positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar