Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot ANAFI USA won't turn on

droneuser

Reaction score
Because no respond from Parrot Support and Parrot Official Reseller. I post the problem.
I'm really upset because I need to do the job ASAP and the drone very expensive. When I contact the Parrot for purchase they respond very quick.

The drone won't turn on since I open from the box.
All the batteries fully charge, I did battery reset and follow the instruction according to manual and still won't turn on. I also check the 3 batteries output voltage 13.15volt with voltmeter.

Battery reset video
battery reset.mp4
The drone still won't turn on video.
Using battery no.1
after reset1.mp4
Using battery no.2
after reset2.mp4
Using battery no.3
after reset3.mp4

How to solve the issue? is the product defect?your help will be appreciate. If you know someone in Parrot please follow up. Thank you.

Last edited:
I would contact the reseller and try Parrot Support immediately.

There are only a few people who own Anafi USA's on this forum. For the most part the owners of these drones do not post here that much.

I would contact the reseller and try Parrot Support immediately.

There are only a few people who own Anafi USA's on this forum. For the most part the owners of these drones do not post here that much.
I have contact the parrot support dan the reseller maybe need 1x24 hours to answer.

The problem solved, they said the drone turn to sleep mode.
Need 1 week for them to check the issue.

Sounds like a "Get out" that the drone has gone to sleep. To be honest after how Parrot shafted us all with the Anafi, I would not trust a word that comes out of their mouths.

On a brand new out of the box drone, that had no battery in, how has it gone to sleep??

Reactions: edwardfcy1970
Sounds like a "Get out" that the drone has gone to sleep. To be honest after how Parrot shafted us all with the Anafi, I would not trust a word that comes out of their mouths.

On a brand new out of the box drone, that had no battery in, how has it gone to sleep??
Yes, I'm absolutely agreed on this point! I believe that this common problem (motor driving board & main-board's power flat-cable loosing issue) as old Anafi as before.

Reactions: d95gas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut