Welcome to ParrotPilots!
Join our free parrot drone community today!

Phone can't connect to controller

Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with connecting the controller to my phone. It was working before.
Phone Android moto z play

I can connect to the drone via wifi to phone
I disconnect from WiFi and open the controller and wait for the drone to be connected to the controller, it does and works can fly without device.
When I plug in nothing happens on the device,
I have tried, Uninstall/reinstall of app, 3 different devices, different cables, various combinations of being plugged in before opening, USB debugging, rebooting phone, using a blower on the USB port

Does anyone have a way I might be able to reset the controller somehow, like a button combination, does anyone have any other ideas?

Skydreamer

Out of curiosity,what happens when you connect phone to skycontroller only,without turning on anafi?

d95gas

I read on another post something about holding "a button" down for 12 seconds to do a reset..... If I can find the post I will drop by...... Have you had a look in the user guide? (Cancel that just did a quick search an nothing about resetting the controller)

Personnally it was the cable, remote couldn't recognised the phone anymore until I found a more "samsungy" usb cable.

I read on another post something about holding "a button" down for 12 seconds to do a reset..... If I can find the post I will drop by...... Have you had a look in the user guide? (Cancel that just did a quick search an nothing about resetting the controller)
Thanks mate, had a good read through the manual as well but couldn't find anything.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Czolgy