Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Photo Of The Day"

I’ve only flown it a few times but there are several reasons; app connectivity is quicker, no nfz warnings or pop ups to slow you down and it seems to stay connected better although I don’t believe the range is a far which isn’t much of a concern for me. I have learned I have to put the nd filters on after it calibrates and the camera horizon has been off a few times and needed adjusting but overall I do like it better for my needs and I still have a lot of features to learn and try on it.
[QUOTE = "JeepinAR, post: 28005, membre: 5066"]
Je viens de recevoir mon anafi, je l'aime jusqu'à présent (encore plus que mon EVO).
[/CITATION]

Hi. What is the reason ??

nice! Latest pic taken with ' pro-setting' or blurred with Lightroom et al. in post processing?

P1580158_still01_A_resized.jpg

Loch Arklet

A small window of opportunity for flying today after weeks of strong winds in Scotland. A quick flight between the snow showers.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
What a landscape Joe!!
Yeah, strong winds continue to come in and will continue. No flying for quite a while ;-(

Reactions: Joe_Scot
I like that photo a lot. Very geometric and good in monochrome. Which beach is that?

1583515750039.png

Leasowe beach(Wirral near Liverpool). Plenty of flying opportunities along that stretch with New Brighton Lighthouse on the mouth of the Mersey!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh