Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Photo Of The Day"

But the tidal zone is a no-go too, right?! Perhaps the rules change with Brexit and you have free flight. No EU restrictions! ;)

haha i doubt it. the Tidal zone is actually Liverpool Airport near the River Mersey. The orange/peach area is Capenhurst British Nuclear Fuels, both are definitely no go areas!

1588413894048.png

BTW what are u doin there? Isn't there a lockdown? Or are u stuck?
Stuck by choice, you can say.

I wasn't convinced to fly from a corona hotspot for 12 h. in a crowded plane
Aside that Thailand has less infections than my hometown!
Phuket even just 220 in total.
Most of them in 2 tamboons I havent been for quiet some time ;-)
Also only 30+ active now, I think
Even with the unknown numbers of untested infections, I think it is not the worst place to be.
Don't wanna be in Moskau, right now.
Russia evacuated thousand from this Island.
They have now "many infections" in Moskau.
Coincidence?
So did other western countries.
And if I got that right, there were "a couple" of infected on bord of all this planes.
Under lockdown is still the island, bridge, harbours, airport closed. But after 3 weeks of district lockdowns, they opened the island "internal" borders again.
Exept for 5 villages, I think.
Ok, we'll see in 2 weeks how that goes. Traffic is rising, locals strolling over the island.
People from smaller districts with smaller discounters are driving to the bigger center now!

Also there are (minimum, not up2date) 3 private hospitals on the island.
Plus some gouvernment once, where most infected have been in.
So in case, I have insurance ;-)

Stay away from viruses!

Well Ana, that makes perfect sense!! As long as you're not running out of money and your loved ones oversea aren't missed too much by yourself this sounds to me like a reasonable spot :LOL::). Beside Skype etc. looks the same whether it is initiated from Phuket or Berlin or New York! Enjoy!!

Well Ana, that makes perfect sense!! As long as you're not running out of money and your loved ones oversea aren't missed too much by yourself this sounds to me like a reasonable spot :LOL::). Beside Skype etc. looks the same whether it is initiated from Phuket or Berlin or New York! Enjoy!!

+1 Stay safe Ana :)

img]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critinator