Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Photo Of The Day"

Nice photo but a pity that there was not a steam train going over it at the time.

Indeed! I do admire trainspotter photographers that get to the right spot at the right time! Its hard enough getting sunrise/sunset photos!

1591725551509.png

Had a bit of fun with the Auriga app today in FCC mode. I got about one third more range than CE mode at this location but flying at VLOS is pushing it a bit. I was over the River Mersey with no boats below me and the hilly area in the foreground is actually an island and not accessible so it was a low risk flight.

Reactions: zandoli
1592763239253.png

The view from the Roaches. Far to windy to risk flying the drone so used the osmo mobile for a pano time lapse........

1593357480747.png

Launched the drone off Frodsham Hill yesterday and took a few photos/video in the windy conditions. When i took off i had the hill more or less to myself but when it came to landing i didnt realise i had an audience until i watched the video back... no pressure lol ?

Best bit is the lad in the background with his "I Paused My Game To Be Here" T-shirt!

I was shaking once i landed but managed to get this shot.......

At least they didn't hastle you for flying there and "invading their privicy" and they are keeping to the social distancing rules.

They were a good crowd :) i even had the older lady on the right come over and ask a few questions about the drone. A bit disappointed nobody clapped when i landed though haha!

Nice photo Rob. What appp are you using now that caused you miss some shots due to unfamiliarity (according to your comment on flicker)?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320