Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Photo Of The Day"

New mix color : [emoji521] and blue [emoji109]
ef63a09c7fa04f3d7ddc7ee8223f55f7.jpg
0aa4f2fb79185fe480581c4977aa91d5.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

having a bit more fun with the tunnel panorama

I read in the Parrot Blog that the Anafi can do this processing in camera, but I'm not sure how to do it. Will you tell us how? (Or point us to a tutorial?)
I have new windows backgrounds from a guy who does this....it's really quite amazing!

I read in the Parrot Blog that the Anafi can do this processing in camera, but I'm not sure how to do it. Will you tell us how? (Or point us to a tutorial?)
I have new windows backgrounds from a guy who does this....it's really quite amazing!

A: Photo mode and select panorama/360 panorama and take the photos needed

After the flight:

B: Switch Anafi on and connect your phone to the Anafi through wifi
C: using the FreeFlight App go to gallery and select SD Card and find the pano
D: Create the desired pano (Sphere, Little Planet or Tunnel) which should take about 10min
E: Save

I remembered the local woods have got a few old circular fountains! So the idea was to position the drone dead centre over the top of the fountain and try a 360 pano. Out of 3 attempts this was the only one that stitched kind of properly. But with all of the lines it did a pretty good job ?

Last edited:
I remembered the local woods have got a few old circular fountains! So the idea was to position the drone dead centre over the top of the fountain and try a 360 pano. Out of 3 attempts this was the only one that stitched kind of properly. But with all of the lines it did a pretty good job ?

That's very cool - probably the best use of a 360 pano I have seen! You're not really sure what you are looking at - then you delve in and look a bit deeper and then realise than down is up, or up is along .... weird but fascinating!!

Reactions: ROBANAFI
Garages, over which I still train. The weather is still windy, so I'm waiting for when it will be possible to go on nature and fly.
Photo edited in Lightroom.

Bebop2_20190505105346+0300.JPGBebop2_20190505105913+0300.JPG

Reactions: ROBANAFI

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood