Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Photo Of The Day"

10 photo horizontal of Thunder Bay Harbor on Lake Superior Ontario Canada.

vC26Rl8.jpg

1605285570494.png

Pale Heights above Delamere Forest.

Back in the air with the drone today after its "Auto Landing" episode. Tried a different battery down to 50% no problems and and the broken arm repair held up!!! Happy Anafi owner again :)

Reactions: Alphaman and BRC
Screen capture from a flight this morning.
Cloud Cover 97 %
Temperature -2° C
Wind 19.13 km/h (143°)
Humidity 92 %

P4521417_Moment2.jpg

Last edited:
Winter looks to be well underway. Is that amount of snow and ice normal for this time of year?
Depends on the year but we usually have more snow. Ice conditions are about average although I remember one year I was ice fishing on a local lake on Nov 5th with 6 inches of ice. Wish we would get more snow to give a insolation for our septic and wells.

There is lot more ice since your last photo.

Oh ya the river is completely frozen over but I would never walk out on that ice. With the current and the dam opening and closing without warning makes for unsafe ice all winter but guys will still zip across it on snow machines. :eek:

Happy Holliday's to All
Stay safe, be well, and grateful for what we have
Most important be generous and kind to others during these troubling times
Best wishes,
Brian

Xmas Tree.jpg

Reactions: ROBANAFI
1607969364362.png

Dinorwic Slate Quarry near Lanberris in Norh Wales. Not the best conditions to fly in low cloud and not a lot of light but great for regular photography! I'll get round to posting a short video this week hopefully.

First post in this thread!
Our house is below the tree line, so we usually only see the really bright sunsets from home. Yesterday was my first day out with my Anafi, and on one of my last flights of the day, I got this shot to prove that sunsets indeed do happen, even if we can’t see them.
E144F7C8-17B7-474B-B130-2D491C91A5D2.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar