Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

"Photo Of The Day"

ufosaboveus

Reaction score
I am new here and didn't see any daily photo thread so thought I would propose we start one. Doesn't have to be anything special... just share what you are doing with your drone. Might be nice to give a few details of the pic such as general location, drone used, etc.

I don't really have anything special for today but did shoot some photos from 200' at sunset today from the back yard. Kinda grainy and I haven't really gotten a chance to play with all the settings yet but here it is. Added a touch of contrast, color and vignette just for effect.

Attachments

• P0440044 - Copy.JPG
    P0440044 - Copy.JPG
    667.9 KB · Views: 217
I still haven't tried one of the 360 degree shots. Are they hard to do? So much I still need to learn about this drone. Oh and that giant tree looked awesome!

@Efliernz We saw some Kauri trees on walks that we did in the Coromandel although it was raining and very wet underfoot (Feb 2017). They are very impressive trees. It us a shame that they are under threat by man and disease.

Reactions: Efliernz
I still haven't tried one of the 360 degree shots. Are they hard to do? So much I still need to learn about this drone. Oh and that giant tree looked awesome!

So easy! It hovers on the spot and takes about 2-3 minutes for the shoot. Check out the YouTube tutorials - this is a good one:

Reactions: flyme630
thanks for the link on 360s. looks pretty easy actually so going to see if I can go to a local park and try it tonight.

Agustine, looks like you have your settings dialed in nice for sunrise pics. Sure looks cold though... I'm spoiled with texas winters. High in 60s today.

had a blast with my drone out at the lake this morning. Winds are still high here but even with sustained 15-20mph winds, the little Anafi did a great job. It was also cloudy so not a great day for drone pics but here is an idea of what I was doing tooling around the local marina. I was even using the drone to watch a pair of Canadian geese chasing each other. At 50feet up, the drone didn't seem to bother them at all!

Capture1578.JPG

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Last edited:
Reactions: jefmob_1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut