Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pix4dcapture

Flfermon

Reaction score
Tengo problemas para conectar Parrot Anafi con Pix4dCapture. Alguien tiene algún consejo?

Make sure Freeflight 6 is closed. If it opens automatically, force close it. Place phone in Airplane Mode. Open the app go to settings and choose the correct Anafi (Anafi or Anafi Thermal). Plan a mission, Polygon, Grid, Double Grid or Circular. Save the mission. Goto Project List and choose your mission. Open the mission. Turn on your Anafi. Press Start. It may take a few moments for your Anafi to connect to the App. Press Next. Wait for the checklist to have all checkmarks and for a minimum of 10 to 12 satellites. Then Start your mission.

En Espanol

Asegúrese de que Freeflight 6 esté cerrado. Si se abre automáticamente, fuerce el cierre. Coloque el teléfono en modo avión. Abra la aplicación, vaya a configuración y elija el Anafi correcto (Anafi o Anafi Thermal). Planifica una misión, Polígono, Cuadrícula, Doble Cuadrícula o Circular. Salva la misión. Ir a la lista de proyectos y elegir su misión. Abre la misión. Enciende tu Anafi. Presiona inicio. Anafi puede demorar unos minutos en conectarse a la aplicación. Presione Siguiente. Espere a que la lista de verificación tenga todas las marcas de verificación y un mínimo de 10 a 12 satélites. Entonces comienza tu misión.

I would do the same as Jaja6009 stated above (FreeFlight 6 should not run in your phone if you want to use Pix4DCapture app).
set-up Pix4D with a blank mission choosing the Anafi as the default drone.
Then close Pix4DCapture.
The only difference is that I would Then first start the Anafi and the SkyController/phone connected prior to Re-launch Pix4DCapture.

Hi all,

Reviving an old thread. I am having no luck whatsoever for Pix4D to connect to my Anafi. In all instances I've force close FF6, and start Pix4D. But no connection is ever established.

Anafi works great with FF6. Am i doing something wrong?

With witch device are you doing it? With an iPad, Freeflight started and no problem with Pix4D. With Android, Pix4D didn't worked very well form me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut