Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Please help, mounting motherboard back

Onaix

Reaction score
I am sitting here, crying, trying to fix my bloody drone. I followed the instructions telling me to remove the motherboard from these rubber holders, and they are literally impossible to put back in place. Does anybody have any tips?

IMG_20190807_214321__01.jpg

Can you put them in from the bottom and then pull them through using tweezers? Also can I be nosy and ask why you took them out of the frame in the first place.

Can you put them in from the bottom and then pull them through using tweezers? Also can I be nosy and ask why you took them out of the frame in the first place.

THANK YOU! I guess this sort of proves that you don't think straight when you are upset.. It worked like a charm to pull them from the other side, I feel like an absolute fool.

I took them out of the frame and not from the motherboard because that's how I understood how to do it, which was stupid. I am trying to troubleshoot why my GPS doesn't work, I fixed a broken arm and thought I might have forgotten to click back an antenna or something..

Thank you so much for your help Liger 1956!

I still couldn't find any problems with the GPS unit, anyone else had that problem? As far as I see, the GPS antenna is connected to the motherboard, and it doesn't have any clear damages under its hood.

Today I also had a problem with the GPS and I solved it by resetting the anafi. Turn on the drone and after the gimbal calibration hold down the power button until all the leds turn red and then release the button.

Today I also had a problem with the GPS and I solved it by resetting the anafi. Turn on the drone and after the gimbal calibration hold down the power button until all the leds turn red and then release the button.

Did not work, but thanks for the tip!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood