Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Post any problems with Parrot Anafi FPV immersive here

You will find 5 or 6 different VR glasses settings in the list. Of course, your glasses will not be one of them, but what changes is the height and position of the double image, so I could find one that fits approximately with my goggles and then finalize the setting with my google adjusting ‘mecanicaly’ the distance eye-screen with the inboard wheel (like all VR googles).

You will find 5 or 6 different VR glasses settings in the list. Of course, your glasses will not be one of them, but what changes is the height and position of the double image, so I could find one that fits approximately with my goggles and then finalize the setting with my google adjusting ‘mecanicaly’ the distance eye-screen with the inboard wheel (like all VR googles).

I have the same glasses that you use, VR BOX. From the list, which one fit you best for that model?

I chose the ‘Parrot Cockpit Glass 2’ for my model of goggles VR boxes that are marked ‘Flyapoo VR Virtual Reality Glasses’ (no button, I made one myself and one button is enough to access all menus).
It is much more confortable than when we had no choice. Now it takes less than one second to accommodate (before the update, we had only the ‘Cockpit Glass 3’ and it took me 30 seconds to accommodate and I had to add a spacer on my nose).

Reactions: GabrielGarcia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh