Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

problem gimbal Anafi

i had problems too. after crash my anafi says "red" to gimbal kalibration (calibration of engine (gimbal) not available). i checked all cables, all seems to be ok.
i tryed many things. after some times i see the gimbal gets stuck very little during initialisation.
from this it says gimbal not available.
I thought it was a hardware error or cable error, but it wasn't.
the initial calibration during turn anafi on is very fragile. it was tenths of a millimeter the camera stuck in this process. this forces anafi to say "not available". I filed off a little bit of plastic
vola, initial calibration works, GREEN status.

hope this helps others with this problem. sorry for my english.

Reactions: Skydreamer
Hi All, I have the same exact issue on one of my Anafi's (we have 4). This one exhibits the same exact symptoms as all of the issues above. We've checked the integrity of the cables (no obvious breaks) and that the connectors are actually connecting. Is there a source of brand new ribbon cables somewhere out there? Couldn't find any of these cables on the Parrot parts store. Any thoughts?

Hi All, I have the same exact issue on one of my Anafi's (we have 4). This one exhibits the same exact symptoms as all of the issues above. We've checked the integrity of the cables (no obvious breaks) and that the connectors are actually connecting. Is there a source of brand new ribbon cables somewhere out there? Couldn't find any of these cables on the Parrot parts store. Any thoughts?
go to ebay,try searching “parrot anafi parts”

i have the same issue with my thermal anafi, thanks for all the info above, ill give this a try and do some "surgery"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar