Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

problem gimbal Anafi

padawan13

Reaction score
The gimbal is going crazy during a flight without crash. Then, 3 flights later, the automatic or manual gimbal calibration doesn't work. It's like gimbal was disconnected. I tried to reset but it was not the solution. What can I do? It seems to be a regular problem but I don't know how to resolve it.

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
I would contact customer support to start a exchange or at the very least get their opinion on what might be wrong. It sounds like a hardware failure to me. Are you getting any error message on the bottom of the App screen?

Liger 1956

Reaction score
Well done. You were brave opening it up but next time I would advise you to disconnect the battery so that there is no chance of shorting it out.

Reactions: Yemsky

keybo

Reaction score
Anafi repaired! 2 wires connect gimbal to mother card. The green wire was disconnected, just push it and Mamamia!, Anafi and the gimbal are working good! View attachment 675
my green connector is still hooked up , so i unhooked and hooked it back up , my gimbal still not gettin any power , just my bad luck

Waldo Pepper

Reaction score
I have the same problem, the camera is working but gimbal don't move, somebody knows any solution?
One of the three Tilt/Stabilitizer ribbon connections may have come loose, I’ll try band post pictures later today or this week. The main Tilt/Stabilitizer connects to the bottom front side of motor board, not the big board but smaller vertical board. The tilt connection is on the motor side of camera itself underneath that gray flap, the other is the tilt/stabilizer connection inside the Stabilitizer motor assembly.

Be very careful, these ribbons can tear when disassembling the gimbal arms from drone.

Paul

Reactions: Rollinswagg sounds

nehesamo

Reaction score
One of the three Tilt/Stabilitizer ribbon connections may have come loose, I’ll try band post pictures later today or this week. The main Tilt/Stabilitizer connects to the bottom front side of motor board, not the big board but smaller vertical board. The tilt connection is on the motor side of camera itself underneath that gray flap, the other is the tilt/stabilizer connection inside the Stabilitizer motor assembly.

Be very careful, these ribbons can tear when disassembling the gimbal arms from drone.

Paul
ok Paul, thanks for your help, I wait for your pictures

Waldo Pepper

Reaction score
I have the same problem, the camera is working but gimbal don't move, somebody knows any solution?
Here you go nehesamo,

Pictures of the tilt/Stabilizer assembly, if you’re uncomfortable removing compondents, at least disconnect then reconnect the smaller tilt/Stabilizer ribbon on the motor board.

Good luck,
Paul 1A3C125F-47E7-4964-BBDC-20E8A643D767.jpeg 90D156D7-60AD-430B-886E-684EA0028209.jpeg 7D5433D2-E7FA-4F62-8A07-4DBA0031D464.jpeg

Reactions: misiekthepilot

nehesamo

Reaction score
I may have a spare, does yours have noticeable visual damage?

Can you show a picture of the ribbon you’re needing,

Paul
No, I cannot see a damage, I asked to a technical and he told me that, because many drones have same problem and it could be a consequence of a crash. The flex cable is the one you showed perfectly by the second picture

Richardjjs

Reaction score
Well done. You were brave opening it up but next time I would advise you to disconnect the battery so that there is no chance of shorting it out.
Its a must to disconnect the battery
Can you remove the cover without the battery disconnected 2 screws are under the label

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anson