Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

problem gimbal Anafi

padawan13

Reaction score
The gimbal is going crazy during a flight without crash. Then, 3 flights later, the automatic or manual gimbal calibration doesn't work. It's like gimbal was disconnected. I tried to reset but it was not the solution. What can I do? It seems to be a regular problem but I don't know how to resolve it.

I would contact customer support to start a exchange or at the very least get their opinion on what might be wrong. It sounds like a hardware failure to me. Are you getting any error message on the bottom of the App screen?

Well done. You were brave opening it up but next time I would advise you to disconnect the battery so that there is no chance of shorting it out.

Reactions: Yemsky
Anafi repaired! 2 wires connect gimbal to mother card. The green wire was disconnected, just push it and Mamamia!, Anafi and the gimbal are working good!View attachment 675
my green connector is still hooked up , so i unhooked and hooked it back up , my gimbal still not gettin any power , just my bad luck

I have the same problem, the camera is working but gimbal don't move, somebody knows any solution?
One of the three Tilt/Stabilitizer ribbon connections may have come loose, I’ll try band post pictures later today or this week. The main Tilt/Stabilitizer connects to the bottom front side of motor board, not the big board but smaller vertical board. The tilt connection is on the motor side of camera itself underneath that gray flap, the other is the tilt/stabilizer connection inside the Stabilitizer motor assembly.

Be very careful, these ribbons can tear when disassembling the gimbal arms from drone.

Paul

One of the three Tilt/Stabilitizer ribbon connections may have come loose, I’ll try band post pictures later today or this week. The main Tilt/Stabilitizer connects to the bottom front side of motor board, not the big board but smaller vertical board. The tilt connection is on the motor side of camera itself underneath that gray flap, the other is the tilt/stabilizer connection inside the Stabilitizer motor assembly.

Be very careful, these ribbons can tear when disassembling the gimbal arms from drone.

Paul
ok Paul, thanks for your help, I wait for your pictures

I have the same problem, the camera is working but gimbal don't move, somebody knows any solution?
Here you go nehesamo,

Pictures of the tilt/Stabilizer assembly, if you’re uncomfortable removing compondents, at least disconnect then reconnect the smaller tilt/Stabilizer ribbon on the motor board.

Good luck,
Paul1A3C125F-47E7-4964-BBDC-20E8A643D767.jpeg90D156D7-60AD-430B-886E-684EA0028209.jpeg7D5433D2-E7FA-4F62-8A07-4DBA0031D464.jpeg

Reactions: misiekthepilot
I may have a spare, does yours have noticeable visual damage?

Can you show a picture of the ribbon you’re needing,

Paul
No, I cannot see a damage, I asked to a technical and he told me that, because many drones have same problem and it could be a consequence of a crash. The flex cable is the one you showed perfectly by the second picture

Well done. You were brave opening it up but next time I would advise you to disconnect the battery so that there is no chance of shorting it out.
Its a must to disconnect the battery
Can you remove the cover without the battery disconnected 2 screws are under the label

Hey guys, I am in need of the gimbal ribbon cable as took a crash and the camera gimbal wouldn't calibrate. I've striped it down and found the tilt feedback cable broken from the main "combat gimbal hw04" cable.
Is anyone able to help?
Thanks
Martin

I may have a spare, does yours have noticeable visual damage?

Can you show a picture of the ribbon you’re needing,

Paul

In case it helps anyone: In my case it was the stabilizer cable...this is more difficult to see as it's between the camera and the main body... took me a while to see it was disconnected.

I had to go from the opposite side to where is supposed to be connected, so I only saw disconnected when I removed the GPS. Then I pushed it back to the bottom side and reconnected it. Attaching two photos

Photo 1. Shows it disconnected, the photo is taken from from where the GPS should be connected... it that photo it looks evidently loose but when I found it, it was hidden in between the other cables.

Photo 2. Holding the cable with the tweezers and pointing to where it should be connected. photo taken from the bottom of the drone.

Attachments

• connector loose 2.jpeg
    connector loose 2.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 88
  • connector loose 1.jpeg
    connector loose 1.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: crabzebula
Bonjour à tout le monde je lis votre article j'ai le meme probleme... je viens de démonter mais rien ne fait la gimbal et camera s'emballent... connaissez vous d'autres solutions merci de votre aide

I had a similar problem, everything seemed fine, camera visuals worked but no gimbal movement and calibration didn't let me press "ok". I'm 90% certain that what got it working again was unplugging and reconnecting the camera cable that is made of lots of little wires (not the ribbon) from the motherboard. Im not sure why this worked since I'm pretty sure this cable transmits camera info not gimbal info but...it worked!

Reactions: crabzebula

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame