Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Problems downloading video from Anafi on Mac

dndrich

Reaction score
Anafilpals:

I have been playing with the Anafi for the last few days. Very impressive!! Now, the first few videos I did I pulled off the drone by connecting a USB cable to the drone and then to my MacBook Pro 13 inch 2018 with 4 thunderbolt ports. That went fine. Figured that would be so much better than pulling out that card every time given how flimsy the holder is.

But tonight when I tried it I got a USB port disabled error from too much power. The Anafi is charging the battery while plugged in. So I could not pull off the video. I plugged in a fully charged battery, and then I could mount the drive on my Mac and pull off the video. Ideas here? Seems like there should be a better way.

I also want to add that I have looked at some of the other threads, and only one sort of applies. My SD cards are working fine on the Mac including my 64 gig card. I am using a USB C to USB dongle, but my charge cord can go into the dongle too. Some have mentioned using hubs and making that work. Seems like the dongle I have should work, but it does not since the Anafi is pulling power.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320