Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anafi battery lights stay on...?

apixelpilot

Reaction score
1. The issue was first noticed after disconnecting the battery from the charging cable- (a) not the "official" cable (b) plugged into my 2009 Mac Pro, not an actual charger.

2. Only 3 of the lights were illuminated, and after several presses, they stayed on. Then I did the "forced shutdown" (pressing for 15 seconds) several times, yet still they persisted.

3. I plugged the battery into the chasis and pressed once to start up. The drone went through it's usual calibration procedure, yet the app and the controller could not "see" the Anafi, and it would not launch via the app or the controller, yet I could control the gimbal... so the battery "kinda" works - ?!?!

I have left the battery sitting unplugged for a few days now waiting for the battery to drain on it's own. It's the 3rd day and the last light is now blinking.
I am hoping this will induce an even deeper restart when I plug it to a legit charger, with the supplied cable.

I assume the problem came from having the batter plugged into my (aging) computer, but I would love to hear from anyone with more knowledge on the matter than myself.

TIA

I don't have an answer for you but would be interested in knowing the outcome after charge the battery using an legit charger and Anafi cable.

Is /Are the light(s) on solid or blinking?
I had the latter issue and even complete draining and then recharging did not solve the problem over a three week period despite several attempts. However, Parrot gave me an exchange. Customer Service was slow (as on a previous occasion) but it was a no-questions-asked replacement.

Hello ...
At home, 75% charged battery, zero LED on, and impossible to stop the drone (the fan was running at maximum)

Pressing once to start a Drone is a design error too. Watch how other manufacturers do, to understand ... they are more "secure"
I don't understand how Parrot's "phylosophical" thought worked in this sense!

Recently, I have had enough arguments to write in a letter accompanying the product I just bought ... that I return for these reasons too!
As long as this company does not make these products more secure, I prefer not to use them!
Even an electronic cigarette is more secure to activate it.
You have to press 5 x in a short moment to activate it!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood