Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Problems with Anafi camera connection

dirikan

Reaction score
Can anyone help? Every now and then I have problems with the Samsung Tablet connecting to the Anafi camera. Usually I first connect the tablet to the controller, which I then open, which in its turn automatically will launch the freeflight6 app. The tablet finds the controller immediately. Then I switch on the drone, which also will be found easily. The problem is that the freeflight6 app will only show a black screen, i.e. it won't show the camera feed at all. You can take photos, but, of course, you can't see what you're aiming at. Suggestions? Is it the cable? Am I doing it in the wrong order? Everything is updated.
And sometimes everything workds just fine.

Common problem on some Android devices. Just pull the USB cable out on the controller and put it back in and you will see video feed shortly after.

I believe that the manual gives the start up sequence as follows:
  • Turn on the aircraft
  • Turn on the controller
  • Connect your device.

Yes it does which is totally different from many other UAV's but I have found the problem still happens when I have my phone connected to the controller. If I just use my phone there is no problem. My phone (LG G6) works most of the time on latest firmware but my Android tablet still has problems and just unplugging and plugging back in solves it.

Thank you guys! I changed the order and so far everything has been working just fine!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01